Illegal immigrant marrying US citizen. Can I apply for residency?

Question: I am an undocumented immigrant was brought to the US when i was about 6yrs old, have lived here ever since, i am going to marry a US citizen. We are trying to figure out what we need to do to make me a resident. Some have told us it would be better to get married in the country i was born in and then apply for residency others say we should get married here in the US and apply for residency???? Need advice please!! Thanks in advance!

Answer: Illegal immigrant marrying US citizen. How can we apply for residency for illegal immigrant?

This entry was posted in 245(i), Adjustment of Status. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.